Friday, August 13, 2010

About the Lanes

By day, I'm a working professional in higher education.

By night, I'm a volleyball coaching, sports reffing, distance running, faith professing fool attempting to start my master's.

When your day starts before 6am and you aren't eat dinner until 8pm or later most nights, your day is packed with activity and you will see a small glimpse of it here.

I've been coaching and playing sports for as long as I can remember, but I became very involved coaching volleyball in the Fall of 2009 and haven't looked back since. When I can, I ref games on weekends when I'm not coaching.

I was always an active person. In 2008 a friend turned me on to running and since I have ran a half marathon every year. When I don't have time to run, those around me can tell and sometimes get irritated and tell me to go run.

My faith is important to me. I grew up attending church with my family and still attend to this day. I try my best to live a life God would be please with.

So as you read my blog you will see the different Lane's of life: Working Lane, Coach Lane, Ref Lane, Runner Lane and Faithful Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment