Friday, May 13, 2011

Grad School

Since I graduated with my undergrad degree in 2008, I've wanted to go back to school. But pinpointing what I wanted to study was hard. Nothing stuck out to me.

I didn't really want to get my MBA because it sounded like a buzz word, and it seemed like everyone was getting one.

About a month ago, a friend of mine came across an MBA in Social Media Marketing.

Wait! Hold the horses! MBA in Social Media Marketing?! It was like the heavens opened up and a bright light was shining down. I knew this was the degree I was going to get.

I quickly inquired and by the end of the week I had applied. Fast forward about 2 weeks. I was accepted and enrolled.

So this June, I will be starting my program and in approximately two years I will have my MBA.

Yay!
Student Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment